Sunday, June 22, 2008

Summer Fun

Summer is definitely Jammer's favorite season because he can be outside from the second he wakes up until the moment he is forced to come in and go to bed, and I am not kidding. I spend all my early mornings out on the back patio to the melody of toddler boy noises. We throw rocks, walk everywhere, ride tricycles, etc... The most joyous part of these mornings is when Jamison discovers Maisie's (the cat) loot from the night before. I hear, "uh, oh" and I know that he has come across something dead. We have been spending a lot of time over at my parents' house as Corinne and Devin are home from London and their back yard is a good substitute for a park. Jamison has recently made friends with Sweet Pea, the tortoise, whom previously terrified him. Jammer started walking the day before Father's Day, it is just the most amazing thing to watch. I will try to post a video of that later.


He takes his ball playing pretty seriously!




What is this funny thing?



No comments: