Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The First Snow

Well, finally we got our first snow. Not that we weren't enjoying our very warm, long fall, but I just couldn't get into the Christmas spirit without it. We woke up on Monday morning to about 4 inches of fresh snow and it continued to snow throughout the day. All in all we got about 6 inches at our house. Jamison is amazed and everytime he looks out the window he says, "no!" We got Jamison all suited up to go play but he wasn't quite sure. He was saying "uhoh" and then he got mad when the snow got on his boots. Josh took Jamison sledding yesterday, and because I wasn't home we didn't get any pictures, but I guess Jamison loved it and we will have to do it again. Here are some pictures of the snow and some other recent events.









We went to a gingerbread house decorating party with some friends of mine and their kids. Jamison wasn't interested in decorating the houses--he only wanted to eat the candy. This is the best picture I got of us the whole night.



No comments: