Monday, January 19, 2009

In other news...

We have been enjoying some unusually warm weather for January, therefore not any new snow pics to post. I was hoping to get some of Jamison sledding, so we will keep our fingers crossed for snow in the near future. I don't have any pictures to post from Christmas--Josh videotaped the whole thing, but I guess we didn't get any photos--moments like this remind me we are still rookie parents.
I start back to school this week. It has been nice having 5 weeks off, but I am ready to get started again. I was going to take only 2 classes because 3 was a little overwhelming in the fall, but now that it is my last semester sans baby, I decided it would be better to knock out three. Wish me luck, I will need it.
Here are a few more new photos.

Jamison was so proud of the block tower he built!

These are Jamison's birthday gifts from Gigi and Papa. The nerf gun was of course a big hit and he loved the Spiderman swim trunks so much, he insisted on having them on over his pants.

Jamison got a helmet from daddy for his birthday because he loves to ride in his new bike trailer. We are hoping he likes it so much that he wants to wear it daily and cut down on the number of head injuries that we experience around here.

Jamison insisted that I buy him this Gerber Lil' Entree at the grocery store. But he is smart, he wouldn't eat it--he knows good food.

Silly boys, stuck their tongues out at the camera.

No comments: