Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's a Boy!

Well, we went to the doctor today to find out if this baby is going to be another bruiser or a princess and the verdict is in, it's a boy! I had a feeling all along that it was a boy, but Josh was leaning toward girl. When we saw the image, before the tech could say anything, Josh says, "oh no, is that a third leg?" He was right. The ultrasound was amazing. We got to see the heart, brain, kidneys, intestines, stomach, eyes, lips, etc... I see my doctor again next week so he can read the films because the tech cannot offer any information, but I think everything looked good. Two arms, a big head, frog-like legs--what else could you ask for? I took pics of the pics so they are not great but I hope you can get the idea.

My growing belly at 15 weeks. Yes, those are leggings I am wearing.

Now you know where they got the idea for movies of what aliens should look like. The bony structures glow white, doesn't he look a bit like Spiderman.

Before we got the news it was a boy, we saw this picture. He is flexing, we should have known.

Finally, there are the goods, sticking straight up and hard to miss. I guess I am destined to be the queen of this castle. Wish me luck.
Jamison is thrilled about the news. He is going to be such a great big brother.

1 comment:

Karri Montgomery said...

yeah i am soo excited!!! those are great pics of the babe!