So Sunday Josh, Jamison, and I dragged our butts out of bed at 4 am to go see the balloon races. It was well worth it. Jamison is really into balloons right now anyway so it was perfect timing. We got there just in time for the glow show, stayed for Dawn Patrol, and then went home and luckily got to go back to bed. A couple funny things...at my parent's house Jamison has a kid-sized lawn chair--a little girl sat down next to us in the field and her mom folded out her lawn chair, Jamison kept saying, "mine, mine." After that he was really interested in this 5ish little girl with the lawn chair and he kept calling her "baby, baby." I guess he hasn't quite gotten down the sequence of age. Unfortunately, we learned that you need a lot better camera then the one we have to get good shots of glowing balloons before the sun comes up, but I will post them anyway.

I sure look well rested!

Jamison just kept pointing and yelling, "bawoon, bawoon, bawoon!"

So we were told later that it is the reflection of the dust from the flash that causes the spots in the pictures.

It is such an amazing site...

The best part was it was not absolutely freezing which is usually true for this event.
No comments:
Post a Comment